EN 388:2016 and ISO 13997 certified
The Whizard Defender II Cut Resistant Glove has the highest performing cut resistance value in a glove, giving market-leading protection in its class. Its extended, highly visible coloured cuff adds protective safety to the wrist ensuring operator use is easily identifiable and in turn, reduces the cost of injuries.
Other features include:
- Uniquely wrapped yarn provides unrivalled cut and abrasion wear
- Highest ISO 13997 score for cut resistance (Level F / 30 Newton)
- 4/4 Abrasion according to EN 388:2016
- Superior comfort levels improve operator welfare
- Ambidextrous, can be turned inside out for left and right users - reducing stocking costs
- White gloves with coloured over the edge for easy size identification
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk to ensure a very comfortable fit
- Washable to 71°C ensuring a clean, hygienic glove reducing cross-contamination.
- Retains its high cut resistance levels even after repeated uses and washes
- Following manufacturers washing regime - longest lifespan and hence lowest cost on the market