CES Elasticated Food Twine was created in conjunction with our European manufacturing partner to meet the twin requirement for machine reliability and excellent product presentation. Developed in tandem with Siebeck, it is still the only twine recommended by them for use with their range of machines. Strict process controls are in place to ensure our customers benefit from:
- BRC Accredited manufacturing peace of mind, audit and customer compliance.
- Consistent quality less downtime and higher throughput.
- Food Safety Certification - guaranteed hygienic integrity.
- Batch numbered boxes - proven traceability.
- Individually wrapped cones eliminates contamination risk.
- Less wastage reduces consumable cost increases profit.
We can also produce bespoke twines, in varying colours or sizes, for special product ranges or promotions. Our elasticated twine isn't just used on meat either so if you have an individual requirement please ask.
To download the product specification sheet, click here