Sioen Flexothane 'Rotterdam' Classic Trousers
The Flexothane Classic 'Rotterdam' Trousers are general protective foul weather clothing, which provide maximum comfort to the wearer.
- 100% waterproof and air permeable
- All garment seams are high-frequency (HF) welded to ensure water resistance and strength
- Virtually noiseless in action
- Built-in stretch factor enables the garment to move in harmony with the wearer
- Higher comfort and protection levels
- Strong and flexible - ensures smooth action even in low temperatures
- Super lightweight, comfortable and crease-resistant
- Oil and fungal growth resistant
- Retains its high-tech performance, even after repeated washings
- 100% barrier protection against blood born pathogens (ASTM F1671-97)
Flexothane Classic is a revolutionary combination of high quality hydrolysis-resistant polyurethane coating on a stretchable polyamide 6.6 knitted base fabric, which has excellent waterproof, wind protection and resistance to cold. Due to its composition, Flexothane Classic offers extended durability against hydrolysis. Extended wear life is equal to increase value for money.